|IPB Community Engagement Fund 2014 - 2015|
The aim of our community theme is to encourage the continuation of volunteerism and local community support and to provide opportunities for individuals and organisations to take positive action for their communities.
In 2014 and 2015 IPB launched a nationwide community programme, aimed at strengthening local communities by increasing participation and promoting social inclusion through the stimulation and support of local organisations and initiatives.
€1 million per year was invested in local communities through this initiative supporting a total of 287 projects throughout Ireland.2015 successful applicants
Consider the following:
- Applications must be submitted online by 5pm (GMT) on 25 April 2016.
- Only one application per organisation operating at a local level may be submitted.
- Organisations applying must have been established prior to January 2014.
- Organisations may apply for one of the following three funding amounts only: €5,000, €10,000 or €20,000.
- Organisations must meet the eligibility criteria as outlined in our Funding Guidelines and Governance Guidelines above.
- The application must be submitted by an authorised person on behalf of the organisation, who must be aged 18 years or over.
|IPB Community Engagement Fund 2016|
IPB is committed to ensuring that this funding is accessible to grassroot organisations aiming to bring real enhancements to local communities. A further €1 million has been allocated for 2016.
The purpose of this year’s fund is once again to support projects rooted in the local area, led by local people and to improve the quality of life for those living in their community. It is aimed at empowering local people, enabling them to create lasting change in their communities, and will support activities that contribute to local community priorities.
Before applying, please ensure that you read and understand the eligibility criteria.Read More
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org